Friday, November 19, 2010

Advertisement Book of the Month

Learning Their Language
By: Marta Williams

     
      Have you ever heard someone say all animals have a personalities of their own? "Learning Their Language," by Marta Williams, truly teaches you how to communicate with animals, along with their special personalities. After reading the first 2 chapters of this book, I already feel as if I can relate to my pets extremely more than I could before. Before reading this book, I was a complete skeptic of being able to talk to animals intuitively, but now I'm an absolute believer of being able to tell what's wrong with your dog when it's not acting the same, or how the monkeys in the zoo feel about being caged all day, every day. I think this is a 5 star book for being able to make me have a closer relationship with my pets, and wildlife in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment