Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Unique Profile



            I’m probably the most unpredictable and complicated person you will ever meet. Some days I’ll care about what my hair looks like, but not what I’m wearing. Other days it’s the complete opposite- I won’t care about what my hair looks like, but my outfit has to be PERFECT. Believe it or not, I’m not really girly at all. I don’t have a normal label, such as: Preppy, Goth, Punk, etc. I consider myself the Surfer-Cowgirl. I could spend all day at the beach with my friends, or spend all day at my farm with my pony in the barn. I love John Deere, and I could wear Roxy clothes anywhere. Horse competitions are how I usually spend my weekends. I’m very excited to be a part of the John Carroll Equestrian team this year, too. I’m easily amused. I’ll laugh at almost anything and I appreciate the little things in life the most. My friends are what keep me going in life. I’ll miss all of them from my old school, St. Michael the Archangel, but I’m ready to branch out and meet new people. I’m extremely outgoing and I can never be the quiet one in the group no matter how hard I try.  I love to have a good time, but I also know when it’s time to be serious. I’m proud of the family I’m from and they mean the world to me and they always will, no matter where life takes me. I’m Kelly, and that’s my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment